Being shortlisted or winning an award offers you the opportunity:
- Motivate your team.
- Increase your awareness and gain PR exposure.
- Connect with new contacts within the industry
- Celebrate with your peers
- See who’s standing out within the industry
- Connect with clients new and old
- Meet the finalists who represent the very best in fashion retail
- Experience a truly inspirational and entertaining evening, which includes a three-course dinner, networking, entertainment and an after-show party
Multi-award-winning comedian, presenter, author and scriptwriter, Russell Kane is best known for his BBC Sounds podcast, Evil Genius which has become a flagship show, and was the best performing original podcast on the platform. His other podcast Man Baggage, finds Russell and his celebrity panel unpack the emotional baggage men spend their lives avoiding.
Russell won the Foster’s Edinburgh Comedy Award for his show ‘Smokescreens and Castles’. To challenge himself further, he produced a more unconventional Edinburgh show with his critically acclaimed hit Fakespeare: The Tragickal Savings of King Nigel, a bawdy romp set in a modern-day Essex where everyone speaks in Shakespearean verse.
His TV appearances include The Apprentice You’re Fired, The One Show, Live At The Apollo, The Stand Up Sketch Show, Antiques Road Trip, as well as regular appearances on Steph’s Packed Lunch.
Russell also continues to provide his ever-popular topical online rants
known as ‘Kaneings’ on his YouTube channel.