The Drapers Awards are open to any fashion brand, retailer, agency/distributor or clothing supplier with operations in the UK and/or Ireland. These coveted awards set the industry standards for success, which are increasingly measured by how businesses treat their people, their communities and the planet, as well as their financial performance and strategy.
This year, the awards have a special focus on business continuity throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, recognising the effort brands and retailers have made to innovate and adapt in this challenging and uncertain market.
As a finalist, you will receive recognition both from your peers in the fashion industry, including potential future partners, as well as from customers and the wider world. Winners are given unparalleled exposure across Drapers’ channels, benefiting from our position of authority within the industry.
By entering your business into the Drapers Awards 2021, you will have the opportunity to:
- Showcase your achievements as the best in your field, knowing that the awards are judged by an independent panel of industry experts
- Benchmark your work against your competitors, and secure a competitive edge
- Enjoy networking with existing and new contacts at our black-tie ceremony at the London Hilton on Park Lane
- Present yourself as an industry leader to new and existing clients
- Express to your team how much you value their work and their dedication to your business, and boost their morale