Womenswear Brand of the Year - Drapers Awards
This award will recognise the exceptional performance of a womenswear brand operating in the UK and/or Ireland. Please note the brand must wholesale, but can also have a retail/digital arm.
Judges will be looking for a clear demonstration of resilience and agility during the coronavirus pandemic, including a flexible business model and strategy, and evidence of innovation. The winning brand will be able to show how it has supported its staff, stockists and other partners through the exceptional circumstances of the past 18 months, while maintaining focus on offering excellent, well-targeted product; good pricing architecture; and an excellent sourcing and logistics strategy.
Standout entries will also talk about key values such as diversity and sustainability, and how these are woven into the wider strategy.
Brands must have multiple retailers in the UK and Ireland on their stockist list.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Is your product strong in terms of value for money, breadth, quality and relevance? Are you offering something different to and better than your competitors?
- How have you adapted your strategy during the pandemic to protect both the business and the people you employ?
- How have you worked with suppliers to ensure both continuity and fair treatment of workers in the supply chain?
- How do you work with your stockists for mutual benefit?
- How has your marketing strategy contributed to your success?