Young Fashion Brand of the Year - Drapers Awards
Recognising a young fashion brand (which must wholesale, but can also have a retail and/or digital arm), this award will reward a business that has proven commercial success, a strong product offer, a good pricing architecture, strong relationships with major stockists (not just independents) and excellent sourcing and logistics strategy. Brands can be classic or directional but MUST have major retailers as a dominant part of their customer list.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Has this brand provided clear evidence of its financial success?
- How does the brand work with its stockists for mutual benefit?
- How has its marketing strategy contributed to its success?
- Does it offer a good pricing architecture representative of its product?
- How is it offering something different to the market?
- How is it better than its competitors?