Shopping centre of the year - Drapers Awards
This award recognises a leading shopping centre that has really made its mark in the past 12 months, creating a true experience for its shoppers. It should be able to show a strong multichannel approach, giving details of how it has integrated digital elements into the shopping centre environment. The award will go to a business that demonstrates impressive financials, a solid business model and strategy, innovation, fantastic customer service, strong marketing and communication, excellent product and visual merchandising and proven investment in its people. Improvements in interior design will also be taken into account.
This category can be entered either directly by the shopping centre or on their behalf by an appointed design agency, architect or property business.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Has the business provided clear evidence of financial success?
- Is the offer strong in terms of product, value for money, breadth of retailers, quality and relevance to market?
- Has the business got a clear strategy for growth?
- Does the shopping centre have a clearly differentiated offer with a focus on customer experience?
- Can the shopping centre clearly indicate how technology has been introduced and integrated to enhance the overall offer for both retailers and customers?
- Is the concept innovative - have we seen these ideas before?
- Is this business beating its competition?