Disrupter Award: New - Drapers Awards
This award recognises the new or disruptive business models that are rising to prominence in the UK and Irish fashion industry. You might offer rental, resale, a marketplace model, subscription service or personal styling, or a brand-new concept – whatever it is, you are shaking up the traditional understanding of how fashion is made and/or sold in this country.
This category is open to companies that have been operating in the UK and/or Irish fashion industry for at least a year, and can demonstrate potential to grow.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Have you provided evidence of initial financial success, which could include projected figures and details of outside investment?
- Does your business model disrupt the fashion industry as we currently know it?
- Does it meet a clear need in the market?
- Is it scalable?
- Do you have a clear strategy for growth?
- Are your proposition and marketing clearly differentiated from competitors’?