Best Store Design - Drapers Awards
This award recognises a recently opened or revamped bricks-and-mortar store in the UK and/or Ireland with a truly outstanding design and visual merchandising offer.
Open to multiple retailers (separate entry per store) or department stores (please enter one or more departments or specific area(s) of one store), the award will be won by strong design, creativity and an excellent use of display equipment to create a stunning interior design and presentation of product appropriate to the store's style and clientele. Where relevant you could also include mention of sustainability.
Use of technology and external window displays will be considered where relevant, as will the overall cost of the fit-out and the value it represents.
This category can be entered either directly by the retailer or on their behalf by the appointed design agency and architect. The store should have opened or been refurbished within the 12 months leading up to the entry date.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- How did the design concept work from conception to execution?
- Does it represent a good investment for the business?
- Is it visually creative, easy to navigate and appropriate to its target customer?
- Is the concept innovative – have we seen these ideas before?
- Does the interior make this store stand out from its competitors?