Best Store Design - Drapers Awards
This award recognises a retail store with a truly outstanding design/redesign and visual merchandising offer. Open to multiple retailers (separate entry per store) or department stores (please enter one or more departments or specific area(s) of one store) – entered either directly by the retailer or on their behalf by the appointed design agencies and architects – the award will be won by strong design, creativity and an excellent use of display equipment to create a stunning interior design and presentation of product appropriate to the store's style and clientele. Use of technology and external window displays will be considered as well as the overall cost of the fit-out and the value it represents.
This category can be entered either directly by the retailer or on their behalf by the appointed design agency and architect.
Criteria against which you will be judged:
- Did the design concept work from conception to execution?
- Does it represent a good investment for the business?
- Is it visually creative, easy to navigate and appropriate to its target customer?
- Is the concept innovative - have we seen these ideas before?
- Does the interior make this store stand out from its competitors?